The Butcher\'s shopping Leipzig eG was founded in 1888 by Leipzig butchers and has since survived the turmoil of history until today. In 1996, the current management team was installed and it made the performance of the Company by the dealer for meat demand for modern industrial separation operation. In 2003, a settlement founded in Dresden and purchased an interest in the Sogut meat and sausages GmbH Leipziger Land. In the FEL 125 employees. The FEL dismantled a week 500 tons of pork.